A guide to property investment for beginners
Are you thinking about investing in property but aren’t sure where to start?
When you begin to research the property investment market, it can seem overwhelming and confusing, with so many options and choices to make. That’s why we’ve put together a handy infographic (below) which will help you decide if property investment is right for you and what type of property investment will best suit your lifestyle and circumstances.
Some of the terminology included on the infographic may be unfamiliar to you. If so, take a look at our property investment jargon-busting blog post for a glossary of terms.
Property Investment Infographic
- If the acronyms included on the infographic are new to you, take a look at our property investment jargon-busting blog post for further explanation.
- Find further information on property investment for beginners in our CREST series of short articles and videos. Find out what CREST stands for and how it is important for investors here.
- You might also be interested in our article on Crowdfunding for Property (detailing our own experience with Simple Crowdfunding).
- Learn how to start a blog for your property business here.
- Thinking of investing in property with us? Take a look at what our investors have to say in these testimonials.