Our template profile for a home buyer is completely free for you to download and complete for your own ideal customer. It will help you to target your marketing.
This free printable resource accompanies our guest post at Edge Design Studio. In this guest post, we explore how you can maximise profit by designing homes for your specific target market. We also look at how to find the information you’ll need to complete this profile template.
So why not hop over there to read the full article?
What to consider when creating a profile for a home buyer
The more aspects you consider when creating your buyer persona, the better. Of course the more accurate and specific it is, the more success you will have.
So, here’s a list of considerations to get you started:
- Travel needs
- Relationship/family situation & stage of life
What are they looking for in a home?
- Current living arrangements, what they want to change (and why)
- Buying patterns/purchasing preferences
What are they looking for when they research a purchase?
What do they value in a shopping experience?
- How and where do they seek information?
What influences them in their decision making?
- Common objections to purchase (and how your product/property overcomes this)